Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Wow what a year 2014


I don't write much post! But around now when I have time to relax a little and look back at another amazing year it just blows my mind. I love what I do! So I am not complaining when I say it’s not easy, but loving what I do is what makes it worth it. I am looking forward to another amazing year in 2015. We are now in the middle of our 13 Th. year in business, if I could bottle up all I learned in 13 yrs. it would be one large bottle. I started June 13 2002, I was meeting people at my home and going out to meet them at there house to book weddings! At that time I had already worked as professional wedding photographer as we'll as a portrait photographer (I was shooting film). I had no idea what would happen I just knew that I was going to make my business a success. Over the years I contemplated what that success was? When was I successful? There are so many answers to that question; the problem is I am always working towards something better, new ways of doing things, new things to offer. I don't think I can be successful in the big picture because that would mean I have to stop improving and trying new things. So I have to celebrate the small success. So I am celebrating the success of 2014, 2013.2012.2011.2010.2009.2008, 2007,2006,2005,2004,2003, and 2002, Wow that’s a lot to success to celebrate!!!!!!