Friday, September 26, 2014

What some photographers don't want you to know?

I get the question all the time:
"my Photographer gave me the cd will you make an album for me"
I say "no"
Most new or unexperienced photographers want to just give you the cd and go,  "shoot and burn" its called because they photograph the wedding day, burn you a cd and they are done with you! But what do you get? You get a cd of pictures that you will probably end up spending ton of money to get printed at walmart, walgreens or some other 1 hr photo store and get sub par quality photo's.
Its horrible that people are left with out printed memories of there wedding day, what happens if the cd is lost? scratched? broken? stuck in a cd drive?. Most of the time the photographers that do this because they have no liability to you after the wedding day don't even save the photo's.
Hire professional photographer, One thats been around for some time, One that has a studio, one that has quality equipment, one that knows how and has the contacts with professional printers and album makers to offer you quality finished products. You will be happier and the end when all the cost are added up you will probably save money and get better products and have memories of the day you spent thousands and thousdands Dollars on.

I am the owner of BKM Photography, if you hire us or someone else it doesn’t matter just listen to my advise, I don’t want to have to tell you "NO I can not make you an album from your photographer that just gave you the cd" at the next bridal show.