Saturday, November 16, 2013

specialize in what you love to do!

I really love doing weddings, Now that its begging to be the slow part of the year as far as shooting the weddings it begins the busy part of the year for planning for next years weddings. This is where I work on ideas such as coming up with easier ways for customer interaction such as communication and better easier ways to order there prints and albums, I work on pricing for 2014, So much to do! I always have a very busy learning and trade show schedule for next year this is where I connect with all my idol photographers, network with all my vendors, and learn a ton of new things to bring back to buffalo for all my customers. In 2014 I will be attending wppi in vegas in feb, Shutterfest in april, another trade show in october and PPA Imaging usa in january ish in 2015, and thats just what I have planned so far. I also have a wedding booked in kansas for oct 2014. Its going to be great busy year 2014. It amazes me each year when I look back at the great pictures BKM Photography has take and makes me excited about the new pictures we will take at our future weddings.