Sunday, November 24, 2013

So many amazing pictures were taken in 2013


Going through all the images from 2013 trying to find stuff to write about is so fun because I am like a kid in the candy store, OHH Look at that one, and OHH what about that one, Its crazy. I guess I need to pick a idea or subject to post about and then look for pictures to fit. Just looking for amazing pictures when you have so much to choice from is impossible. It makes me so excited for next year, Even though My wedding season this year I don't get a much of a break as I have done in the past. This year my last wedding for the season is jan 4, then we start up again in march. But that down time gives me the opportunity to reflelect on last year and plan for next year. So many great things and cool ideas coming. Its amazing and more and more overwhelming to think about as each year passes and I realize I have been photographing weddings for not 5 yrs or 6 yrs or 10 yrs its going on like 13 yrs. 13 yrs is longer than anything I have ever done and have no intentions of stoping because each gets more and more exciting!