Friday, January 3, 2014

1 st wedding in 2014!

Saturday 1/4/14 will be my 1 st wedding of the year! I love that fact that I am so excited to shoot it! I have been doing wedding photography for over 18 yrs now and have had BKM Photography for going on 12 yrs now. When I shoot a wedding its not me along that makes the images that comes out but all the details, The people, the place, the weather, and so much more. I find myself as I talk to the bride a couple days before the wedding getting pre-visulized pictures in my head of what I would like to get. I keep those in mind and throughout the day I usually end up getting them and they come out better than I could imagine in my head. I love the fact that I am at the point in my photography career that I don't have to worry about getting weddings, I don't have to worry about people booking BKM Photography because they know the work we do and just want us, I don't have to worry about other photographers thinking they can take my business from me, The reason is because I have done this so long at this point that I know what I am doing and now just enjoy doing it. By just loving what I do all that shows in my pictures, and the passion that I have when taking them. I am looking forward to 2014 being a great year! and can only image what 2015,16.17 and on can bring considering what I have already done????